Information pursuant to § 5 TMG, § 2 DL-InfoV:
Rechtsanwalt Prof. Dr. Markus Rübenstahl, Mag. iur.
60329 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 (0)69/269 599 66
Fax: +49 (0)69/269 568 81
The Bar Association Frankfurt am Main is the competent supervisory authority.
For out-of-court dispute resolutions between Attorneys at Law and their constituents, pursuant to § 191f BRAO, an Arbitration Board at the Federal Lawyers’ Chamber has been established. The Website of this so called „Arbitration Board at the Federal Lawyers’ Chamber“ is: (www.schlichtungsstelle-der-rechtsanwaltschaft.de). Further information is available on: http://www.brak.de/fuer-verbraucher/schlichtung/schlichtungsstelle-der-rechtsanwaltschaft/
Prof. Dr. Markus Rübenstahl is authorized Attorney at Law by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
The decisive legal professional regulations for Rübenstahl Rechtsanwälte are:
Federal Regulations for the German Bar (Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung „BRAO“)
Professional Code for German Attorneys (Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte „BORA“)
Attorneys‘ compensation act (Gesetz über die Vergütung von Rechtsanwältinnen und Rechtsanwälten – Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz „RVG“)
Professional Code for Attorneys in the European Union (Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Union „CCBE“)
Law on the activities of European Attorneys in Germany (Gesetz über die Tätigkeit europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland „EuRAG“)
Rübenstahl Rechtsanwälte, Rechtsanwalt Prof. Dr. Markus Rübenstahl has a professional liability insurance pursuant to § 51 BRAO at R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG, Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65189 Wiesbaden.
Area of application: worldwide.
1. Name and Contact Information for Persons Responsible for Processing (Controller), and for the Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by Controller: Rübenstahl Rechtsanwälte (Dr. Markus Rübenstahl), Wiesenhüttenstr. 17, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. E-mail: email@example.com, Tel: +49 (0)69 – 26959966 Fax: +49 (0)69 – 26956881.
2. Collection and Storage of Personal Data and Manner and Purpose of its Use When Visiting the Website
When visiting our website www.ruebenstahl.net, information is automatically sent by the browser used on your device to our website’s server. This information, which is not personal, is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The following information is collected, without any action by you, and is saved until its automated deletion:
* IP address of the requesting computer,
* date and time of access,
* name and URL of accessed files,
* website from which access occurred (referrer URL),
* the browser used and your computer’s operating system, if applicable, as well as the name of your access provider.
The data identified here is processed by us for the following purposes:
* to ensure the connection to the website is established in a smooth manner,
* to ensure the comfortable use of our website,
* to evaluate system security and stability, as well as
* for additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is set forth in Art. 6, para. 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises based on the purposes set forth above with respect to data collection. In no event do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing any conclusions with respect to you personally. In addition, we utilize cookies when our site is visited, as well as analysis services. You can find more detailed information about this under Sections 4 and 5 of this data protection statement.
3. Disclosure of Data
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below shall not occur.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties when:
* you have given your express consent to do so pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1 sentence 1 (a) GDPR,
* the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 (f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims and no reason exists to presume that you have a prevailing legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
* in the event of a legal obligation for such disclosure pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1 sentence 1 (c) GDPR, as well as
* such disclosure is legally permissible and is required pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1 sentence 1 (b) GDPR for the performance of the contract with you.
We utilize cookies on our website. These are small files that your browser automatically issues and which are saved on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone or the like) when you visit one of our pages. Cookies do not damage your device; they do not contain viruses, trojans or other malicious software. Information is stored in the cookie which arises in connection with the device specifically used. This does not mean, however, that we receive information in this way about your identity. The purpose of using cookies, on the one hand, is to make the use of our experience more pleasant for you. To this end, we use what are referred to as session cookies in order to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are deleted automatically upon leaving our website. Moreover, to optimize user friendliness, we utilize temporary cookies that are saved on your device for a limited period of time. If you visit our site again for the purpose of utilizing our services, it will automatically be recognized that you were already with us, as well as which entries and settings you selected and, therefore, you do not need to enter these again. On the other hand, we utilize cookies to statistically record the use of our website and for the purpose of optimizing our service for you (see Section 5). These cookies enable us to recognize automatically, when the site is visited again, that you have already been with us. These cookies are deleted automatically after a defined period of time. Data processed via cookies for the purposes identified are required to preserve our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 (f) GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may configure your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or that a notification always appears before a new cookie is created. Full deactivation of cookies can result, however, in you not being able to use all the functions on our website.
5. User Rights
You have the right:
* pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information regarding your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information regarding the purposes of the processing, the type of personal data, the type of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion or limitation on processing or right of objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data, to the extent these were not collected by us, and the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, significant information with respect to their details;
* pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of personal data stored with us;
* pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of personal data stored with us, to the extent processing is not required to exercise the right of free expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
* pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the processing of your data be restricted, to the extent the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, processing is unlawful but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have submitted an objection pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to its processing;
* pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the data to be transmitted to another controller;
* pursuant to Art. 7, para. 3 GDPR, to revoke the consent you provided to us at any time. This means that we will no longer be allowed to continue to process data based on such consent in the future, and
* pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, to do this you may contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or place of work or where our law firm is located.
6. Right to Object
Provided your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1 sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal information, provided grounds therefor exist which arise out of your particular situation or the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which shall be acted upon by us in the absence of stating any particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
7. Data Security
During a visit to the website, we use the popular SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest encryption level that is supported by your browser. Generally, this is 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we rely in such case on 128 bit v3 technology. You can determine whether an individual page of our internet website is being transmitted in encryption by a closed key or lock symbol in the lower status menu of your browser. We also make use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technical developments.
8. Validity and Modification of this Data Protection Statement
This data protection statement is currently valid as of May 2018. On account of the continued development of our website and services offered on it, or modified legal and/or government agency rules, it may become necessary to modify this data protection statement. The current data protection statement on the website may be accessed and printed out by you at any time at www.ruebenstahl.net/impressum-datenschutz/